Terms and Conditions : Last Updated 09 Feb 2020
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. These are the general Terms & Conditions governing your access and use of this website ("Site").
- This website is owned and operated by SPD Properties (which term includes all subsidiaries of SPD Properties) (“SPD Properties”, “SPD”, "Company", "we", “our” or "us"). The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of www.spdproperties.com (the "Website" or “Site”), including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Website whether as a guest or a registered user.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to any user, including registered users.
- You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United Arab Emirates and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- >> Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- >> You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- >> You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- >> If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- >> If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You must not:
- >> Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- >> Republish any part of the Website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service.
- >> Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- >> Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- The Company’s names, brand names, the Company’s logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- >> In any way that violates any applicable federal, local or international law or regulation.
- >> To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- >> To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- >> To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- >> Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- >> Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- >> Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- >> Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- >> Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- >> Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- >> Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
- The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
UPDATE OF THE WEBSITE
- We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
- You may link to any page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- >> Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- >> Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- >> Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- >> Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
- The owner of the Website is based in the United Arab Emirates. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United Arab Emirates. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United Arab Emirates, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS
- The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. SPD Properties has no control over these sites or the content within them. The COMPANY does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. The Company does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against The Company for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Your use of the website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the website, its content or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website or any services will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- The company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties ofnon-infringement. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU
- By providing materials to us, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted SPD an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. The COMPANY may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against THE COMPANY for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to us. Any communication or materials you send to the COMPANY will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by the COMPANY for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
- Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU
- By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to The COMPANY through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using www.spdproperties.com who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
- This website is operated and owned by the Company.
In respect of requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website, you can contact us by using our website contact form, or by emailing us at email@example.com.